• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone dipping into Crypto or is it all too good to be true....

I put a few quid into buying tulip bulbs. At least I see a small return every spring.......
I bought some bulbs too......but none came up, let alone flowered.........maybe I'll try 100 watt next time.

Alfa Romeo (and doubtless others) and used an NFT system on there latest models including the Tonale to secure the service history amongst other things.....making it just about impossible for those outside the dealer network to see or even add too the service history.....something to do with blockchain as mentioned above that I really an struggling to understand. Does not sound like a great idea to me....and hopefully one that does not last.

In that case I’ll have your million a year, as you probably won’t miss it 😁
Rest assured a million a year is still not enough to stop flying commercial routinely.

If someone’s making £20k a week all year, it’s a rare cove who doesn’t show it by spending a good chunk of it.

All the hype about how they'd raised the amount in the prize fund for August, and I didn't win a thing.
Ditto.
But at least with Premium Bonds you can get the money back.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom