Anyone ever dealt with www.tradepriceplates.co.uk?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes , I love my personal plate ..... (its a proper one not MBZ or TAZ or anything like that :rolleyes: )....it's worth about twice as much as my car , but i'd never get rid of it ......

Yes they may be 'vanity' plates , and depending on your POV they may be pretentious, but hey, each to their own.....

Finishes the car off , really transforms it , so much better than a bog standard one ....

If you're into plates then get yourself one, you won't regret it ....

But i agree with Pete, it does make the car stand out , so forget girls on the side or anything like that , but then my car's pretty distinctive anyway , plate or no plate .....

Howard said:
Yes , I love my personal plate ..... (its a proper one not MBZ or TAZ or anything like that :rolleyes: )....it's worth about twice as much as my car , but i'd never get rid of it ......

Yes they may be 'vanity' plates , and depending on your POV they may be pretentious, but hey, each to their own.....

Finishes the car off , really transforms it , so much better than a bog standard one ....

If you're into plates then get yourself one, you won't regret it ....

But i agree with Pete, it does make the car stand out , so forget girls on the side or anything like that , but then my car's pretty distinctive anyway , plate or no plate .....

Howard, what does the plate read ? ...sorry I know I shouldnt ask, just curious.It must be a good un to be worth a lot. The price of number plates is all over the place. I advertised one a couple of months back in the "Times " news paper ( a good place to advertise, what with alll those mega rich London bankers...and their million pound bonuses ) :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom