• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Auxilary battery location E Class 350e 2018

JLO1

Car
E class 350e
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me pin point the location of the AUX battery please. I've purchased the battery however looking through the info book with the car there's no mention of AUX battery and after a call with Mercedes I'm no further forward. These are the locations i've been advised to look in. Under hood left hand side near air filter, passenger footwell and in the boot left and right panels.

Cheers

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me pin point the location of the AUX battery please. I've purchased the battery however looking through the info book with the car there's no mention of AUX battery and after a call with Mercedes I'm no further forward. These are the locations i've been advised to look in. Under hood left hand side near air filter, passenger footwell and in the boot left and right panels.

Cheers
Mines in the boot under spare wheel cover

Hi,

Cheers
Is there anymore suggestions?

Is there anymore suggestions?
There's often a QR code on the car, possibly by the fuel filler. If you scan that it will show location of the battery/batteries.

In my W213 it’s below the glove box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom