• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Best of Mercedes - Goodwood Festival of Speed

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
A short video ive created covering all the Mercedes I was able to view at yesterdays amazing Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Highlight of the show for me was the "Blue Wonder" Mercedes Transporter recreation:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1720784598398.png

A short video ive created covering all the Mercedes I was able to view at yesterdays amazing Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Highlight of the show for me was the "Blue Wonder" Mercedes Transporter recreation:

View attachment 158933

There is nothing cool than the loaded Renntransporter 😎

View attachment 158933

Looks like you had great weather. Hope we have the same tomorrow 🤞🏻

Like a fork lift trucks. I don't think so, usually driven on smooth warehouse concrete floors and no suspension.
Many many decades ago I used a type 1 VW pickup, sitting on top of front wheels and suspension
travel of around 6 to 8 inches on undulating dirt roads you bounce around a lot.

View attachment 158933

Cool!

Jay Leno's one is based off a 1980s Merc truck according to his video. He also added a couple of custom vents and openings which werent on the original.

The Racecar on its back at Goodwood was a fake wooden one (for obvious reasons) :D

Jay Leno's one is based off a 1980s Merc truck according to his video. He also added a couple of custom vents and openings which werent on the original.

The Racecar on its back at Goodwood was a fake wooden one (for obvious reasons) :D
Who built the version you saw at Goodwood?

I believe the original was destroyed by MB

Yep, as mentioned in my video. They considered it a waste of space. Like we would an 15 year old Transit van

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom