Blue is getting comand..Alfie style..!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blueserenity777

Car
Kleemann C-class
Hi..been so tempted by comand APS..so finally took the nerve and getting it fitted by alfie on thurs morning at work..good fair price..looking forward to it..
finally can do justice to my logic 7 and ipod kit..and alfie can do what he knows best..!!

Hi..been so tempted by comand APS..so finally took the nerve and getting it fitted by alfie on thurs morning at work..good fair price..looking forward to it..
finally can do justice to my logic 7 and ipod kit..and alfie can do what he knows best..!!

Nice - well done - you will be more than happy with the quality and professional installation.

COMAND APS fitted now..2 mins ago..Alfie is definately the king of comand..gold class service and installation..
Thanks to everyone for the support..comands looks fantastic inside now..with its blue background..does justice to the logic 7 as well now..

Poor guy had to work in the rain although he was indoors..think it is the most unique fitting location for alfie..he will explain!!..

Well done Alfie..

Situated just a few metres quite literally from the main runway at Gatwick!

This car has to be one of the nicest W203's around. It is immaculate and with the Kleeman mods it certainly goes. I thought that I had seen the cleanest tidiest car when I first met Whitenemises but this one was absolutely spotless inside.

just had a night drive in lovely brighton..comand is something else..the background light and birds eye maple and the leather all just come into its sweet look..
why i waited this long ,i have no idea..

kid lives overseas..although she is respectfull of the car..not messy..like the dad..wife is banned from driving it now..after she kurbed both my original 17" adharaz..reason for the upgrade to AMG and the wife ban...

i stick my head out and park only when drivers side faces kurb..so no damage..wife has this sixth sense which can presumably park it without kurbing..wrong!..after 2 alloys damaged..not risking my pretty AMG's..

Alfie..friends came out when the rain went to check out the new toy..all are well impressed..although the chicks did ask, who is that blonde in the carpark messing with my car !!..apparently you were being watched by a few in the office..

just had a night drive in lovely brighton..comand is something else..the background light and birds eye maple and the leather all just come into its sweet look..
why i waited this long ,i have no idea..

kid lives overseas..although she is respectfull of the car..not messy..like the dad..wife is banned from driving it now..after she kurbed both my original 17" adharaz..reason for the upgrade to AMG and the wife ban...

i stick my head out and park only when drivers side faces kurb..so no damage..wife has this sixth sense which can presumably park it without kurbing..wrong!..after 2 alloys damaged..not risking my pretty AMG's..

Alfie..friends came out when the rain went to check out the new toy..all are well impressed..although the chicks did ask, who is that blonde in the carpark messing with my car !!..apparently you were being watched by a few in the office..

Well know the feeling - my wife is also banned from driving either of my cars - kerbed one of my Kleemanns couple of months back hence, why they are being repaired and painted.

Really pleased that you are enjoying comand - if you catch the bug next is linguatronic - and it does work.

Well done, and of course to Alfie.

Linguatronic, the only female I know who does what you say, when you say it!! :D :D

........................................................................................................................................................Alfie..friends came out when the rain went to check out the new toy..all are well impressed..although the chicks did ask, who is that blonde in the carpark messing with my car !!..apparently you were being watched by a few in the office..

I can come back if you like!:) Lunch with the ladies is always a pleasant way to spend time.

Glad you like comand. It looks really good in your car with the combination of leather, maple and black interior.

I can come back if you like!:) Lunch with the ladies is always a pleasant way to spend time.

Glad you like comand. It looks really good in your car with the combination of leather, maple and black interior.

think it is the idea of man and his tools...
having been playing with the comand ..it does look nice with everything around..think next mod must be the digital thermotronic..not sure what that cost..do you do those as well..
I think you should do those AMG illuminated sill fittings..the workmanship and skill you showed with wires, screws,fitting .. anyone in this forum will jump at fitting because it will be done properly..I always wanted those..hint hint.. but merc charge astonish prices which makes it impossible to consider..

think it is the idea of man and his tools...
having been playing with the comand ..it does look nice with everything around..think next mod must be the digital thermotronic..not sure what that cost..do you do those as well..
I think you should do those AMG illuminated sill fittings..the workmanship and skill you showed with wires, screws,fitting .. anyone in this forum will jump at fitting because it will be done properly..I always wanted those..hint hint.. but merc charge astonish prices which makes it impossible to consider..

I'll PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom