Brabus d3-s on Mercedes c220 cdi auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi stardelta
Which way did you pass the temp sensor cable down to fit under the car
Fitting mine on saturday

Hi mate when you fitted your d3s did you get any info on the auto box modes and how they affect performance of the brabus box
Hope you can help
S

Got a reply from brabus
On the d3s the gearbox setti gs don’t affect the power extra
From my experience so far I disagree lol

All fitted now and did it without disconnecting battery, no faults thrown up thankfully, as for the driving experience, can't say anything negative at all, really has transformed the car, huge amount of torque, quieter engine and no penalty in fuel consumption if driven sensibly, would highly recommend it to anyone considering a remap as a viable alternative.
I have informed my insurance company and it added a premium of 45 pounds for the remaining 11 months, so not to bad for 50 bhp extra!!
If anyone needs any info on fitting or a copy of the installation instructions let me know as I found next to nothing on the Internet, also have a write up and review of the brabus d3-s fitted to a s204

Hi! Can you send me a copy of installation diagrams pls?

thanks so much!

Hi...sorry I have been of the radar for a fair while, I am still driving the same car with the same brabus d3s and it has been flawless, I am sure I still have the fitting instructions somewhere if anyone needs them!

Hello! And happy new year! Yes if you still have them i d like to have a look trough them since still I haven’t bought the kit!
[email protected]

best!

Simone

I am going to fit the brabus d3-s tuning box to my Mercedes c220 cdi sport auto tomorrow, is there anything I need to look out for, do I disconnect battery before fitting and is there a procedure for running it in or is it fit and drive as normal, i do have the fitting instructions, but nothing on setting it up.
Also is there anyone else on here with one fitted that can share fitting and driving experiences and also pit falls

Regards!!
Hello my friend I know this is a old post but there's any chance that you can still share the fitting instructions manual please?
Thank you so much in advance.
My email is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom