Braybrooks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisEdu

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320CDi Estate - gone E320CDi Saloon - written off CLS 350CDi Coupé
Anyone used Braybrooks to update the screen in their car to something more modern?

Thinking of getting the screen changed, when I take delivery of the C218 CLS, and saw they offer a screen upgrade.

When you see their prices you may wish to reconsider. They know their stuff but you'll pay handsomely for the privilege.

When you see their prices you may wish to reconsider. They know their stuff but you'll pay handsomely for the privilege.
From what I've seen, they don't seem too different from elsewhere to supply and fit and Android screen upgrade.

Sounds like they've (had to) become more competitive then. Their pricing certainly used to be of the "sit down and take a very very deep breath" variety.

Sounds like they've (had to) become more competitive then. Their pricing certainly used to be of the "sit down and take a very very deep breath" variety.
Some of the prices still are.
I'm looking at changing the screen in a C218.1 CLS to something bigger with Andoid Auto.

try commandonline.co.uk

kc

try commandonline.co.uk

kc
Had a look, but they don't seem to do a screen upgrade, just the Android Auto box that enables it on the stock screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom