C207 2012 E350Cdi - iCarsoft DPF Data

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGundam

Car
2012 C207 E350Cdi
Hi Everyone,

I hooked up my iCarsoft V2 today to check the DPF soot % of my newly purchased MB and firstly I struggled to find any option which gave a % reading as I have seen in various YouTube videos etc. It did state the soot content in grams however (5.40g). Am I missing where to find the option or I assume all models give different live data and this is not one for mine?

The car is not showing a EML but I did find the following 'Historic' error codes but no indication of when exactly they showed up in it's past.

15FC00 - The learned values for component 'B28/8)DPF differential pressure sensor) are outside the permissible range
14CF00 - The positive control deviation during exhaust gas recirculation control is too high
14B700 - The control deviation of component 'Y27/9(Exhaust gas recirculation actuator) is too high

Below is live data readout of DPF. The last regen was at what I assume 94269 miles (mileage now is 102000 Miles / 164153KM). I had it on the motorway for 3 hours 2 days ago so was hoping a regen would have happened if needed then. I don't believe these iCarsoft V2 kits can force a regen.

jHd09Aa.jpg

Any pointers?

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
Your DPF sensor might need replacing. You can force a reen going into Service, DPF. Worked on my e-class like a charm

Do you only do short runs?
needs lots of heat. A good thrashing

Do you only do short runs?
needs lots of heat. A good thrashing
I use short runs, my Dpf regen happened when I took a short motorway drive at 60 mph for 15 mins. You don’t need to go fast or thrash your car. My iCarsoft V 2 won’t do a forced regen on my E class.

I use short runs, my Dpf regen happened when I took a short motorway drive at 60 mph for 15 mins. You don’t need to go fast or thrash your car. My iCarsoft V 2 won’t do a forced regen on my E class.

Your 60 mph would have got it hot. It depends on the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom