C350 cdi amg sport plus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kirksti

Car
Impreza sti
Im looking at buying one of these as i like our current c250 amg so much. Although i find the car to laggy in economy mode so always switch to sport when driven. Its especially slow when pulling away after throttle input.

I noticed the c350 cdi amg sport plus model only has the manual option on the button by gear selector. No s or e. Is this right? Unless i can quicken up the responsiveness of the car i may have to avoid.

Any thoughts or experiences?

Im looking at buying one of these as i like our current c250 amg so much. Although i find the car to laggy in economy mode so always switch to sport when driven. Its especially slow when pulling away after throttle input.

I noticed the c350 cdi amg sport plus model only has the manual option on the button by gear selector. No s or e. Is this right? Unless i can quicken up the responsiveness of the car i may have to avoid.

Any thoughts or experiences?

No straight up stick manual. Autos only with manual override on the c350 cdi.

Hello, I am from Bulgaria Dimitar. I apologize that I write in this topic but I have an issue with the forum for this please admins to move to another post tema.Problema have been following Mercedes c270 cdi w203 2001 machine 722.6 problem is as follows skorpstnata box stuck in third gear and the car in the emergency mode and when the shift lever from p to d or p of r is obtained kicking the housing, moreover can not change the modes of the box w / s is now s, can not change and the gear manually in tiptronic. ask for help since I'm in a village in Italy.

No straight up stick manual. Autos only with manual override on the c350 cdi.

I have checked all other for sale of the same spec and they all have the 3 modes. Was it an option? Cant imagine why it would not have it.

There is a night and day difference is the response between the 250 and 350. You won't be disappointed with the pick up from a 350.

There is a night and day difference is the response between the 250 and 350. You won't be disappointed with the pick up from a 350.

Thanks Harry but im concerned about the apparent missing Sport mode on the gearbox. Ive e mailed garage so we will see

Hello, I am from Bulgaria Dimitar. I apologize that I write in this topic but I have an issue with the forum for this please admins to move to another post tema.Problema have been following Mercedes c270 cdi w203 2001 machine 722.6 problem is as follows skorpstnata box stuck in third gear and the car in the emergency mode and when the shift lever from p to d or p of r is obtained kicking the housing, moreover can not change the modes of the box w / s is now s, can not change and the gear manually in tiptronic. ask for help since I'm in a village in Italy.

Dimitri
I have read your post.
From your script & problem description you appear to be locked in 3rd gear which is a fail safe feature of the 722 transmission.
There are two basic inputs into the transmission control module that of the transmission itself and/or the ABS wheel speed sensors which in turn are communicated to the transmission control module and control shift speeds etc.
The gear shift you mention is merely electrically wired to stop or manually . interrupt the automatic feed of power to the communication plug for gear auto changes on the transmission via the TCM module.

You could I suppose also have a brake light switch issue that is communicating a permanent brake light switch input condition and the car is thinking you are in an emergency brake or torque limiting sequence and lock the transmission.
The only way to unlock the system is by a scanner that will interrogate the car's systems I have mentioned and pin point the area of failure. This can often be a transmission failure/fault but again a scan diagnosis will find the issue in the right technical hands.
All the best
Tuercas Viejas

I found out that it has the dynamic handling pack and has a sport button next to the passenger heated seat. Its an upgrade.

Put a deposit on a different car today. A 2013 c350 cdi amg sport plus. Looking forward to viewing it tomorrow at Mercedes in Crawley. Exciting...

I found out that it has the dynamic handling pack and has a sport button next to the passenger heated seat.

Same as my petrol 350 :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom