• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C43 Night Pack - Help

ShaneyB

Car
C43 AMG Premium Plus
Hi all,
I have been convinced by my dealer that the Night Pack gives you (among other things) black front splitter and black rear end (exhausts and the area between both pipes) but the video I've been sent of the car looks like they are all grey/silver? Not happy if this is the case.

Can anyone shed any light please?

Cheers

Night Pack on the right, subtle but definitely black disffuser
80-c43_grey3_bfbd3956e611093f699a2143a427faee86bb5e9a.png

Thanks mate,
Dealer has just confirmed it was the light on the video - all black where required :thumb:

Glad to read the update Shane as I'm waiting on mine with night pack and am expecting the same as you were (and now are once again )

Snooky,
He's just sent me the stills and it is all black:thumb:

When are you getting yours?

Snooky,
He's just sent me the stills and it is all black:thumb:

When are you getting yours?

Dealer expects to receive the car late December so I will prob collect early in Jan. Was planning to replace my current car at the end of the 2 yr lease at start of March but don't think I can wait that long (although dealer said they would hold it for me until then if I wanted!)

Looking forward to your pics and review at the weekend, ShaneyB!

Good deal. I was looking at the S5 and C43 and had seen the great S5 lease deals coming through after ordering the merc. Ho hum! I had decided I wanted the C43 so I'll forget the extra cost and just enjoy it when it comes!

Is that the new turbo S5? I've just come out of a 64 plate S5 Sportback and while the supercharged engine was great the rest of the car was just dull and the handling wasn't that good even though I had the sport rear diff.

Understand that the new S5 Sportback isn't too different.......

The interior of the C63 is leagues head of my old S5 as you would expect, the old A4/A5 had been around for some time. The new S5 will be better.

RR

Is that the new turbo S5? I've just come out of a 64 plate S5 Sportback and while the supercharged engine was great the rest of the car was just dull and the handling wasn't that good even though I had the sport rear diff.

Understand that the new S5 Sportback isn't too different.......

The interior of the C63 is leagues head of my old S5 as you would expect, the old A4/A5 had been around for some time. The new S5 will be better.

RR

Yes new model, delivery in March. Basic paint colour with no extras.

Still a nice motor for £288 per month though Jon. ;)

Ant.

It's £345 inc VAT plus a £3k deposit. Agree it's a very good deal. They also have a 10,000 mile a year deal for £10 a month more.

Says it's a when its gone it's gone deal

Sportback There's nowt sport about that !

The engine was superb, far better response than my new C63, it had proper 4WD drive too with a sport diff on the rear axle not this Haldex shuffling about crap, yet it was still a car that you just couldn't love. Totally soul less, it was my third Audi and I won't be having another.

No more AWD or FWD for me...........

RR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom