• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C63 wagon

Duff3103

Car
2012 C63 AMG wagon
Does anyone know the previous history of this car? I’m on the hunt and found this although I’m not sure if it’s a bit pricey or not? It’s Apparantly immaculate etc but I’m around 170 miles from it so I can’t confirm

And also has anyone had dealings with the dealer at all?

Cheers

Can't help out with the dealer or having any knowledge of the car but I like it in white.
My only comments would be that the drivers bolster looks soft & worn but the previous owner could've been of a generous build, the MOT history looks ok & did I mention the colour - looks great in my opinion (but I am bias)
you been to view yet.??

Can't help out with the dealer or having any knowledge of the car but I like it in white.
My only comments would be that the drivers bolster looks soft & worn but the previous owner could've been of a generous build, the MOT history looks ok & did I mention the colour - looks great in my opinion (but I am bias)
you been to view yet.??
No i havent as its a bit pricey given it doesnt have the harmon kardon system and its mileage. i was meant to go see a 48k mile saloon tomorrow for the same money in grey but its ended up sold today unfortunately but clearly it wasnt meant to be so the hunt continues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom