• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Can't turn on internal moton and tow away sensor

Chas

Car
Mercedes GLE 300D 4Matic AMG line
I can't turn on internal moton and tow away sensor in display, see video , although internal sensor works , stayed in care and locked it and alarm went off. As can be seen in video it switches on then off !
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2020 GLE SUV

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_145906_Mercedes  me.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_145906_Mercedes me.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 5
Have you switched off the car, remove key, then press the buttons to activate them, then lock the car immediately after?

Have you switched off the car, remove key, then press the buttons to activate them, then lock the car immediately after?
The ignition has to be on to access the MBUX display. No key to remove, key fob, car is locked immediately after

Are there no physical buttons on the roof, next to the RVM?
It's a modern vehicle, no physical buttons for this option , all electronic these days, MBUX display as in video

Just looked up this one on Autotrader, buttons are shown next to interior light near rear view mirror.
Is yours different to this? Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale
It's a modern vehicle, no physical buttons for this option , all electronic these days, MBUX display as in video

Reason I posted is the car in the link appears to be newer than yours, but still has buttons?

Reason I posted is the car in the link appears to be newer than yours, but still has buttons?

That car has buttons but none are related to the alarm, only buttons for interior lights (plus SOS & Mercedes Me).

Cannot access the video in the opening message but interior and motion sensors are always on unless manually switched off just before locking the car. Activated again when entering the car next time.

All working ok now, temporary glitch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom