Cleanest 211 Diesel Engine Bay in the UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have found that No Nonsense degreaser from Screwfix is excellent for engine bays with the added bonus of being really cheap too. Does make me wonder if it is really any different to TFR as they smell similar and have that slightly greasy feel if you get it on your fingers. It's probably eating away a layer of skin!

You want an APC product for engine bays and other parts of the car such as tyres, floor mats etc.. and a product like carpro perl or carpro cquartz for exterior rubber trim that has dulled.. cquartz has longevity and super easy to use so highly recommend..

Also most APC’s can be diluted down such as the highly recommended bilt hamber apc and the britemax apc that I use..

I always use autosmart g101, if you have a local autosmart franchise you can buy it off them for around £13 for a gallon. Dilute it as it goes along way. The best apc I've used and by far the best priced. You can also find it on ebay.

+1 for G101. I bought my first lot recently but haven't tried it on an engine bay yet. Excellent on grimy interior parts and carpet mats so far.

You want an APC product for engine bays and other parts of the car such as tyres, floor mats etc.. and a product like carpro perl or carpro cquartz for exterior rubber trim that has dulled.. cquartz has longevity and super easy to use so highly recommend..
**meant carpro dlux not cquartz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom