Click Click

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bri

Car
2008 Mercedes E220 est Sold ! 2011 E350 est Sold ! 2018 E220 est Premium package
Hi all.
I'm having trouble putting fuel in my tank, the pump starts puts in about 50p and then clicks off start again 50p click off and so on can take up to 10 mins to put £40 in. At 1st i suspected the fuel station so i tried 2 other stations and still have this problem its a 2018 E class diesel with 21,000 miles, ( has any one else had this problem ? ). The car still has 4 mouths warranty left on it but not sure how i would go on with this at Mercedes Warrington, this is my 3rd E class the last 2 were spot on quality cars but this one is giving me a lot of grief and i don't think the quality is anywhere near as good as the last two. :wallbash:

I've had something similar before but I forget which car now but a good few years ago.

The trick was to pull the pump back a bit rather than having it all the way in, assuming that's the case for you.

Wish it was tried all that sort of thing

It's usually a blocked breather in the tank I think. Certainly isn't right so I would make an appointment with the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom