Clip thingy...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeTyson

Car
E63 amg
Hi,

2017 E class saloon - the black plastic clip that holds the exterior chrome strips around the window has fallen into the door (getting the trim wrapped) - does anybody know what the part number of this is and where I can order?

On BMW there was real OEM to use in these cases, does mercs have something similar?

5D13CF12-AA52-45B7-B743-50294EE71DD0.jpeg4DAE8422-07EB-4A8B-A193-5F16DBAB76A9.jpeg Thank you.

Any ideas?

BMW owners knew this stuff for their cars inside / out - I’m finding there appears not to be the same level of enthusiasts with knowledge for Merc AMG :(

With that attitude you will be lucky to get an answer, you posted your question as a new member 1 hour and 40 minutes ago on a Saturday evening , now you are already passing a view on the knowledge of MB forum members versus BMW.
If I knew the answer I would not be inclined to post it . As it happens I have no idea ❄️❄️❄️ , I wish you luck in your enquiry 🌚

Which particular part is it? Near side front or rear, Offside front or rear, top or bottom?
They all have different Part #'s
If you can be more specific then the Part number can be obtained.
Also, which 2017 E class? saloon/estate?

I guess that was a knock out in round 1. 💪🏻

Sorry I can’t answer your query but be patient and someone may be able to help.

Which particular part is it? Near side front or rear, Offside front or rear, top or bottom?

Thanks - it is a 2017 E63 AMG Saloon.

The part is for the passenger side of the car (UK).

It’s the part that attaches the bottom chrome trim on the exterior passenger window, to the point just under the wing mirror (at the point where the door meets the top of the bonnet).

My one fell into the door, and I don’t want to remove the door card to retrieve it.

You’re a star - thank you!!!

It is number 25 on that diagram !!!

That was the kind of thing I was looking for which shows exploded diagrams, so will save that link :)

Cheers :)

No problem.
For future use, here's the link for the whole catalogue to refer to for any other parts. They can be hard to pin down, but they are all there.

No problem.
For future use, here's the link for the whole catalogue to refer to for any other parts. They can be hard to pin down, but they are all there.

Thank you - you‘re a credit to the forum :)

The OP was right, members on here are clueless! Cannot believe you of all people Rog, were unable to identify that part was fitted to a 2017 W213 E63, O/S/F window frame :doh: Suppose you also overlooked the fact it was fitted to a saloon in obsidian black (197U) which was once written off following a Police pursuit and the culprits received custodial sentence.

Call yourself an enthusiast? Hang your head in shame!

@MikeTyson.... :wallbash:

The OP was right, members on here are clueless! Cannot believe you of all people Rog, were unable to identify that part was fitted to a 2017 W213 E63, O/S/F window frame :doh: Suppose you also overlooked the fact it was fitted to a saloon in obsidian black (197U) which was once written off following a Police pursuit and the culprits received custodial sentence.

Call yourself an enthusiast? Hang your head in shame!

@MikeTyson.... :wallbash:
Bloomin' amateurs ...Pah ! :banana::p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom