Clk 63 alignment specs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

190etc

Car
clk55 amg clk63amg
Hi All!
I am looking for the factory alignment specs’ for the clk63 black series. Are they much different to the non black series cars? My local wobbly wheel shop only has those. I’ve just changed a few suspension components and it drives like it’s on the way home from the pub.
Thanks in advance👍

P.S. to my earlier post.
Any ideas as to why my car pulls to the left when almost at a stop, it’s fine at speed but is noticeable in the last 10-5 mph when light braking. I’ve put new brakes on it £££🤬 But no difference.

Try amg on 00 800 2647 7777

Let us know

I'm fairly confident the suspension set up is different to standard clk63, as they had a few suspension changes and widened track, so the shop probably won't have the data base on their machines, Hunter or Proliner etc.

You should definitely consider wheel alignment, given that some suspension components have been changed. A bad wheel alignment will wear out the tyres on the sides.

Faulty suspension can also contribute to wondering, especially the control Arms.

The worse case scenario could be binding brakes. Check for excessive brake dust at the front, if you see one corner having more dust than the other, inspect the calipers for seized pistons and observe for any weeping brake fluid.

Touchwood, it just needs alignment to resolve the problem. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom