Command cd changer don't load cd's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pajobago

Car
W211
Hey guys, I'm a newbie here.

I appreciate to welcome me to the group.

I'm trying to find some answers in this group to help me out to sort some issues in my car.

I have the W211 from 2003 and I can't fit any cd in my Command cd changer.

I press all the buttons to load a cd in the cd changer and nothing happens, I just listen the noise of the loading/ejecting system but nothing happens.
Seems like that the mechanism is struggling to to any action but nothing happens.

I open one of the covers from the cd changer to check if it was any cd stuck, but the inside is empty.

Is anyone facing a similar issue like this?
I bought another cd changer and the issue keeps the same.

I was trying to find out a topic related to this, but couldn't find it.

Any help, idea or suggestion is much appreciated.

Thank you to all of you and a Merry Christmas!

Hi Pajobago When I first got my car I had a similar issue loading the cd player. I found out after many tries that you have to load the first cd into the last holder. So say your player holds six cd's put your first disc in number six then the next in five then four etc and the last one in number one. Hope that's of some help.

BL

Press and hold the button for CD1 for about 10 seconds. It should then ask you to load each CD in turn.

Hi Pajobago When I first got my car I had a similar issue loading the cd player. I found out after many tries that you have to load the first cd into the last holder. So say your player holds six cd's put your first disc in number six then the next in five then four etc and the last one in number one. Hope that's of some help.

BL
Thankd for the tip mate.
I'll get a get and I'll get to you with the results.

Press and hold the button for CD1 for about 10 seconds. It should then ask you to load each CD in turn.
All the help is welcome and I appreciate it.

I'll try the way you say, with the previous suggestion, and I'll reply to say how it was.

Thanks again mate 👍

Some more good advice there from Alfie. To be honest I don't use the cd player much, as the "handbrake" doesn't have the same taste in music as I do.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom