dashcam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chili

Car
cla220 cdi amg sport
i have a cla220 cdi 2014 plate, recently installed my nextbase dashcam and absolutely hate it where it is, right in the corner passenger side of the rear view mirror its in tidy no wire showing. What i would like to use is one of these dashcams that is housed in the rain sensor housing that is currently filling half my nextbase screen, the problem i have is i am a new mercedes owner and there are lots of these dashcams about but am not sure what is the correct shape i need to fit. Is anyone able to advise me please.

i have a cla220 cdi 2014 plate, recently installed my nextbase dashcam and absolutely hate it where it is, right in the corner passenger side of the rear view mirror its in tidy no wire showing. What i would like to use is one of these dashcams that is housed in the rain sensor housing that is currently filling half my nextbase screen, the problem i have is i am a new mercedes owner and there are lots of these dashcams about but am not sure what is the correct shape i need to fit. Is anyone able to advise me please.
I seem to remember someone saying Ali Express do a CLA Dash cam that Integrates with the Rear View Mirror, Google is you best bet! 🤔

Sorry, but if its in the rain sensor housing, do you remove the rain sensors or then how would they work....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom