DVLA TAX CHANGE ON MY C CLASS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

REDCAPPER

Car
GLC 250d SPORT, C200 1.5 EQ Boost
I got a letter from DVLA which told me that the tax classification has been changed for my 2019 c class 1.5 petrol because it has EQ Boost.
i also received a new V5 document which describes the car as Hybrid. on the up side the DVLA letter says the tax that was overpaid will be reimbursed.
Has anyone else had anything like this?

I got a letter from DVLA which told me that the tax classification has been changed for my 2019 c class 1.5 petrol because it has EQ Boost.
i also received a new V5 document which describes the car as Hybrid. on the up side the DVLA letter says the tax that was overpaid will be reimbursed.
Has anyone else had anything like this?
Yes I have had the letter too. I have got an E53 coupe. It says I have overpaid by £10 a year so it’s not a huge refund. How much was yours?

Yes I have had the letter too. I have got an E53 coupe. It says I have overpaid by £10 a year so it’s not a huge refund. How much was yours?

I've not had the refund yet, only the letter and a new V5 document.

Happened to me ....with my house. paying too much council tax for years. They said they will refund it at the same rate that I paid it. I said 'no you won't , I want it all back in one lump, they paid'.

Will it happen with my C55 ?...will it F*** ! :D

Happened to me ....with my house. paying too much council tax for years. They said they will refund it at the same rate that I paid it. I said 'no you won't , I want it all back in one lump, they paid'.

Will it happen with my C55 ?...will it F*** ! :D
I had that too. I just received the cheques unannounced many years after I moved out, probably more than 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom