• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

E350 CAB FROM MERCLAND

Teego

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS55 AMG
My E350 which replaces my totalled CLS55 was delivered on Monday. Having now had time to familiarise myself and probe into hidden corners, I have to say I'm really pleased with the car and the whole purchase process. Tony Knight looked after me for test drives and just let the car sell itself. But he was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The preparation and admin were fine so the whole deal was wrapped up easily.
I thought Jay and his team at Mercland deserve a public positive review.
2013_mercedes-benz_e-class-pic-7727866315114356498-1024x768.jpeg

Great to hear that 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
The car looks absolutely stunning - enjoy 👍🏻👍🏻

Good to see they are doing OK after the fire they had last December.

My E350 which replaces my totalled CLS55 was delivered on Monday. Having now had time to familiarise myself and probe into hidden corners, I have to say I'm really pleased with the car and the whole purchase process. Tony Knight looked after me for test drives and just let the car sell itself. But he was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The preparation and admin were fine so the whole deal was wrapped up easily.
I thought Jay and his team at Mercland deserve a public positive review.
View attachment 149312
Did you take up the additional 2 years warranty?

Looking at it I think there’s a lot of differences.
Are they a pre and post facelift??

Both cars are 2013.... Yes, I guess the OP's car is the facelift:

Screenshot-20231110-185634-Chrome.jpg

Hi , never really like the thought of the roof being cut off the coupe to produce a cabriolet.

I am aware that in most cases much strengthen occurs but most cabriolets are flexible in comparison to the coupe.

However, the cabriolets in the pictures are good looking machines.

Congrats Chris, although I wish the purchase was required due to different circumstances.
Health to enjoy.

Going on there recent Google reviews, Thought it might have been malicious!

I just had a look:

Screenshot-20231111-090308-Chrome.jpg

That's not too bad?

Especially given that second hand car buyers can be a right pain.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom