• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

E63 again

Rich764089

MB Enthusiast
Car
E63 AMG S212 5.5, W221 S500, W220 S600, GBS Zero, Defender Wolf 110, Audi A6 BiTdi, Octavia vRS
😂
Yeah not to my taste. Maybe the low miles was due to the first owner not liking it either 🤔

I don't mind it....I'd rather the leather was all red though....but it's still better than the depressing and boring all black they mostly have. Price looks a little bit strong to me compared to some others around at the moment...even with that mileage.

Awesome exterior colour, not seen those seats but i think will need to see the car in real life to appreciate it 🙂 Have seen a Jap import with white seats, it remains unsold for the last year or so but the white on white theme looks really nice.

(air intake duct will need replacing)

I don't mind it....I'd rather the leather was all red though....but it's still better than the depressing and boring all black they mostly have. Price looks a little bit strong to me compared to some others around at the moment...even with that mileage.
I like bland, boring, black 😉

Prices seem a bit all over the place tbh...I suppose because people are trying to hang on to post COVID pricing?!

I think I'll probably be selling mine early next year, so if anyone's interested give me a shout 🙂

Last edited:
The asking price seems optimistic. I track prices for 212 6.2, almost all initial asking prices soften overtime but the cars still don’t sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom