• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

exhaust valve delete

dexy1967

Car
C300
hi everyone i am new to this forum i have looked every on this site no im wanting to fit this exhaust valve delete module now my Question is how do i open exhaust valve it says it only opens in sport mode at certain revs so can someone please tell me how to keep it open so i can plug device in my car is a 2019 C300
many thanks
chris

Hi yes ot does

As standard, or as an option? That's the car I have, and there's no mention of it in the handbook other than some references to AMG models fitted with the AMG Performance exhaust system??

As standard, or as an option? That's the car I have, and there's no mention of it in the handbook other than some references to AMG models fitted with the AMG Performance exhaust system??
I'm not sure if it has something to do with it being a AMG line but I have been under car and it is definitely there

OK I'll have to check under mine! I assume this setup has a straight pipe each side that bypasses the back box when the valve is activated?

Tried to have a quick look under mine today but without ramps it's too low to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom