• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Free Covid test kit arrived in post today.

Last time I looked the covid test kit's we had were made in China.

From one of the NHS ones (all blue and white official box etc) I have at home right now.

" Manufactured under contract to DHSC by"

Xiamen Biotime Boitechnology Co Ltd
Haicend Street District,
Xiamen
Fujian
PRC.

Fill 'yer boots.

We found some spare kits last week that madam had "tidied up"

Quite useful after feeling unwell last Friday and then 👍testing positive over the weekend!

I think i most likely had covid for the last few days.

However i didn't have the energy to leave the house and had no test kits so guess i will never know.

Felt the same as last time. Banging headache. Sore legs. Zero energy.

Back to work tomorrow it is

We found some spare kits last week that madam had "tidied up"

Quite useful after feeling unwell last Friday and then 👍testing positive over the weekend!

I had it again last month ... useful to be able to test if you're potentially going to be in contact with high risk people, although I guess you should probably stay away from them for anything more than a minor cold anyway.

Seems strange that people are reciving the kits wthout being notified. As mentioned, my wife received a notification from the NHS a few days before the kit arrived.

I had it again last month ... useful to be able to test if you're potentially going to be in contact with high risk people, although I guess you should probably stay away from them for anything more than a minor cold anyway.
My wife is high risk so we live with it. However ‘our' biggest risk is our grandkids.:)

My wife is high risk so we live with it. However ‘our' biggest risk is our grandkids.:)

I'm pretty sure it's around most of the time in schools - I think I've got it from my son both times. The only plus is that under 19s aren't infectious for as long:

Children and young people tend to be infectious to others for less time than adults. If they’re well and do not have a temperature after 3 days, there’s a much lower risk that they’ll pass on COVID-19 to others.

I'm pretty sure it's around most of the time in schools - I think I've got it from my son both times. The only plus is that under 19s aren't infectious for as long:

I’m pretty sure each time it’s come into our house it has come from son at school too.

I don’t think many adults bother to test and isolate now either though. If I have any symptoms - and I’ve had cold and flu symptoms several times in the last three months - I test myself before going out of the house or allowing others in. I think I’m in the minority.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom