• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Fuel filter change on C207 E400 2016

max99000

Car
Mercedes C200 CDI W203
Hello, newbie here.

I am looking to change the fuel filter on my C207 E400 (engine M276 3.5L) and I'm not sure where it is.

So far I only found this compatible filter MANN-FILTER WK 32/7 on Autodoc, but I'm not sure if it the right one or where it is located on the car. Others seem to suggest it could be under the back seat, but I couldn't find clear information or part numbers. I don't want to take apart the car if I don't need to.

I looked in the engine compartment but I did not see anything resembling a fuel filter. Does it even have one?! Is it embedded in the pump?!

If anyone has experience changing the fuel filter on this car model any guidance would be appreciated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have seen this video, but it's not the same car. He has the saloon version.

I guess I can take the seat out to take a look.

Your car will be very similar to that video where the fuel filter is part of the fuel feed assembley in the tank, accessed from under the rear seat bench. MANN-FILTER WK 32/7 that you mentioned is the air suspension compressor filter and not the fuel filter sadly.

Thanks everyone, had some time yesterday to look at the car. I can confirm for anyone else that the fuel filter is under the back seat.
20221024_105800.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom