Handle LED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Movistargym

Car
C Class C43 Coupe W205 2017
How do I remove the door handle LED on a c class coupe year 2017

That's interesting I thought I was imagining it but I think mine had door handle LEDs too. They lasted about 3 weeks under my ownership. Why I thought I was imagining it is because the ones under the wing mirrors still work.

Reactions: JHS
That's interesting I thought I was imagining it but I think mine had door handle LEDs too. They lasted about 3 weeks under my ownership. Why I thought I was imagining it is because the ones under the wing mirrors still work.
When mine started to fail I investigated how to fix them. not difficult I thought, just replace the LED I thought. first remove the door trim ,then remove the window glass, then remove the door handle. At that point I called it quits. Door handle lighting is one feature I can do without.

When mine started to fail I investigated how to fix them. not difficult I thought, just replace the LED I thought. first remove the door trim ,then remove the window glass, then remove the door handle. At that point I called it quits. Door handle lighting is one feature I can do without.
I hear you... it just looked so cute while it was working. ;)

Reactions: JHS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom