Help Esp light on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scribs

Car
E200
Hi everyone new to the forum and wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. The Esp light comes on my 2011 e200 with a cruise control fault. Took the car for a drive and parked back in the driveway started again and lights disappeared. Fault im getting is 4d2e00 The signal of component "B24/15" (Yaw rate sensor is for lateral and longitudinal acceleration) is implausible compared with the signal of component N49(Steering Wheel angle sensor). My steering angle is reading zero when set straight. The only thing ive noticed was supply voltage faults thought different control modules. Vehicle hasnt seen much driving over 2 weeks sounds pretty slow to crank over and is reading 11.9v the when cranked over drops to around 8v any ideas are greatly appreciated thanks .

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

I would begin by putting the battery on charge as the figures you give show low voltage.
You should be looking at around 12.6v fully charged.
Mercedes appear to have many erroneous messages appear when the battery is discharged.

Welcome to the forum:thumb:

I would begin by putting the battery on charge as the figures you give show low voltage.
You should be looking at around 12.6v fully charged.
Mercedes appear to have many erroneous messages appear when the battery is discharged.
Thanks for the reply, ive recently only bought the car and had drove it 60 mile and there was no issues then parked up for 2 weeks while i sort out wheel refurbishments and other pieces for the car and then one day it came on so hoping its as simple as a charge thanks 🤟

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom