• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Help my Bluetooth doesn't disconnect !

MUGGY

Car
Audi A8 Sport Executive 3.0tdi
Well not automatically anyway !

I bought a HFP cradle from Command Online last week. I fitted it and paired it with my Blackberry - no problems worked perfectly. But today I was on a call in the car and I wanted to get out and continue my call and so without thinking I hit the power button on the Command which cut the call.
The problem is that ever since I did this the phone and Command are remaining paired even after I switch the ignition off. It wasn't doing this before.

Can someone please help me restore the phone/Command/user harmony as I really don't like having to switch off the Bluetooth on my phone everytime I leave the car !

As soon as the car is unlocked the COMAND wakes up and will connect with the paired phone. Also when you turn off COMAND and the ignition and lock the car the system will remain connected for approx 10min.

You can change this run-on time by creating a contact on the mobile named "Run-on time" (no quotation marks) and give it a number from 1 to 20 this will correspond to the lenght in minutes that the car will retain the connection. Rememnber to re-sync the mobiles contact list with COMAND.

Works on my system and many others but some people report no effect, no idea why...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom