• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

how to change to kph

washskier

Car
220d GLA 4matic
I have a 2021 GLA 220D (mbux) and want to change from mph to kph but can not figure it out, does anyone know if it is possible as would be nice when going to Europe later this year.
Thanks for any advice.

I have a 2021 GLA 220D (mbux) and want to change from mph to kph but can not figure it out, does anyone know if it is possible as would be nice when going to Europe later this year.
Thanks for any advice.
Pretty sure you will need to find a good indie as I'm afraid as it has to be changed via STAR. Not 100% sure, but someone will be along soon to confirm/deny

Pretty sure you will need to find a good indie as I'm afraid as it has to be changed via STAR. Not 100% sure, but someone will be along soon to confirm/deny
I doubt that’s the case as Mercedes have been annoying consistent in ensuring km/h is displayed in place of more relevant information such as outside temperature.

For cars with MBUX it couldn't be easier.

On the Multimedia System, select Home > Settings > System > Units and then select either km or mi.

You are right, but I could not find it, now you have shown me, simple, many many thanks st13phill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom