• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Hyacinth Red E Class

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo XC90 T8 Polestar c500bhp
There were a few discussions about Hyacinth Red a while ago, but I don't think anyone on here actually ordered one.

I spotted this at Dartmouth Regatta today, and I think as an E63, with 19" wheels and the AMG body kit, it would look impressive.

Clearly not a red as the red SLK behind.

is the pic a good representation of what the colour looks like in real life?

It's only a camera phone shot, but yes, I feel it's reasonable.

I like it John. Not too in your face like a bright red, but noticeable enough.

Are those sills standard on the facelift W212? Just that they look the same as mine, which I thought were AMG only... matter of interest really.

Dartmouth today then? You get about you, Devon last week, Dartmouth today. :)

Hyacinth red? I didn't think hyacinths produced red flowers, pink, blue, white, yellow and many shades of mauve, I quite like it none the less

I remember an MB salesman telling me that they wouldn't do E Class in the brighter colours of SLK, C Class etc because they were less prestigious :dk:.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, at least Hyacinth is Eau De Rouge.

Personally, I'd love a bright red S212 E63, the same colour as Marks C63 (MW32).

Realised after I'd posted but couldn't be ****d editing it. :) I had Dartford in my head for some reason when I wrote it...

Easily confused, the sun setting over the River Dart or the Dartford bridge
are both lovely!:D

Easily confused, the sun setting over the River Dart or the Dartford bridge
are both lovely!:D

Yeah, but does the River Dart have turds floating down it?

E63 hyacinth red:

2eebv2h.jpg

looks good, nearly as good as a CLS63..

I looked at one when ordering estate as a different colour option and they look very good when clean and shiny, but with a bit of road grime you can easily pass one at not notice as I almost did about a week later when I saw a saloon in the same colour.

I saw one of these in a similar shade recently in London, and thought it looked a lot better ;) ;)

3f22fdbd2f748494c5e2b75a7ecee8f1.JPG

cheers, Steve

I took delivery of a hyacinth red E63 in May of this year.
I'm delighted with the way it looks ..really superb in bright sunlit days and a pleasant change from the greys and blacks which seem so popular nowadays

I took delivery of a hyacinth red E63 in May of this year.
I'm delighted with the way it looks ..really superb in bright sunlit days and a pleasant change from the greys and blacks which seem so popular nowadays

any chance of some pictures?

I like it, as posted earlier it's different to all the usual colours

It's worked.!
Apologies for the quality but these were taken with an iPhone.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom