Am I alone in this or do you guys do the same thing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@ALFAitalia i took this pic the other day and a genuine xenon headlamp, the light output looked the same as they do on the SLK now

I’ve been using the SLK daily the past week and I have to say, the V6 sounds great! I thought it might feel slow but for its size, the V6 has just enough power.

Not putting the SLK down but what a difference there is between the SLK and the S classes! I appreciate the S classes even more now. Sometimes you get used to a cars performance, it’s looks but jumping in the S65 after driving the SLK, they couldn’t feel any different.

For what it is, it’s a lovely car but I’m not sure how long I will keep this. It should be a nice car for a Europe trip but after that, I don’t think I’d want a convertible in the UK even though it looks quite nice with the roof down. We just don’t seem to have the weather for convertibles

Personally I think we have the perfect climate for convertibles here....which is why we had our SLK for about 10 years!.....and why we are a big market for them....rarely too hot to have the roof down (unlike southern Europe)....rarely too cold either (unlike far northern Europe) apart from the coldest/wettest months....as long as its not raining its roof down, heating on full blast and enjoy.....roof down on a cold January day certainly wakes you up!! I realise I live right on the near tropical South coast and it might be a bit difference if you live in the arctic wasteland that is anywhere north of Watford......!!! 😄

EDIT......apparently we are actually Europe's biggest market for convertibles......

Needs a plate!

How is MR OCD not the owner of this plate anyway?

IMG_7400.jpeg

Personally I think we have the perfect climate for convertibles here....which is why we had our SLK for about 10 years!.....and why we are a big market for them....rarely too hot to have the roof down (unlike southern Europe)....rarely too cold either (unlike far northern Europe) apart from the coldest/wettest months....as long as its not raining its roof down, heating on full blast and enjoy.....roof down on a cold January day certainly wakes you up!! I realise I live right on the near tropical South coast and it might be a bit difference if you live in the arctic wasteland that is anywhere north of Watford......!!! 😄

EDIT......apparently we are actually Europe's biggest market for convertibles......

It might just be me that doesn't like convertible as much as I used to.
I've owned one convertible car before the SLK and I had this for 10 years. It was my first sports car and my first BMW. E46 M3
I loved that car but after I sold it, I thought that convertible was enough for me. My fav shapes are coupe and saloon cars only

Needs a plate!

How is MR OCD not the owner of this plate anyway?

View attachment 156850

😆

I was thinking of getting this one Buy Now VI 6 OCD and spacced out exactly how I like them..... illegally 🤣

Once I got up to 20 cars, I started to maintain a spreadsheet. When I got to 60 cars, I stopped maintaining the spreadsheet because it was too depressing. My advice is to keep it under 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom