iq test !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:D Be like me, high as a kite on morphine and not worrying about anything

Question is whether I can get any at the medicine counter in Tesco before 1pm ???

Hope you are OK John,

Stuart

i think real IQ tests have ratings according to age... so if a 16 yr old got 120, and at the age of 23 i also got 120, he's alot more 'intelligent' or something

Correct Answer?

One of the ?'s -2 cars start off from opposite directions on a straight highway. They both travel 6 miles, then both turn left and travel for 8 miles. How far apart are they? Logic seems to suggest to me they will be 16 miles apart yet the choice of answers is 2,11,14,20 and 26. Can someone put me out of my misery and explain please?

Page contains a virus so I wouldn't bother trying it.
ZoneAlarm picked up two attempts to access spy sites, but Kaspersky didn't pick up on any viruses. What did you find?

One of the ?'s -2 cars start off from opposite directions on a straight highway. They both travel 6 miles, then both turn left and travel for 8 miles. How far apart are they? Logic seems to suggest to me they will be 16 miles apart yet the choice of answers is 2,11,14,20 and 26. Can someone put me out of my misery and explain please?
They travel on the highway until they are 12 miles apart on one axis, then each turn left and travel 8 miles each, so end up a 16 miles apart in the other axis. So, 12 miles in one axis and 16 miles in the other. The distance they are apart is the hypotenuse of a 3-4-5 right-angle triangle, so they are now 20 miles apart.

ZoneAlarm picked up two attempts to access spy sites, but Kaspersky didn't pick up on any viruses. What did you find?

Avira detected an .exe of some sort - didn't pay much attention other than denying it access and closing the webpage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom