It Lives! - 2006 RenaultSport Megane 225

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To be fair to them, they know how to make a good hot hatch. Well, certainly the last 20 years RenaultSport has done. Not sure where it'll go now with the brand being dropped in favour of Alpine. That said the A110 is an epic little car but not sure if they'll release any 'hot' electric hatches.
They have a sound history of hot hatches waaaaaay back when (R8, R17, R5) so let's hope they pick up that baton again.

Little update on the Megane, it's at it's new home and has been for a few weeks now as we made the move from Surrey to Gloucestershire. I had a friend transport the car for me, was an interesting journey. I took the CL and he drive this for me.

jmt8dwL.jpg

Getting it up on the ramp was fun as these do not have a forgiving clutch, it wasn't happy but it safely arrived haha

7NYX4gU.jpg

The CL has been turfed outside by another Frenchy which is now in there which I'll post up shortly. I haven't had the chance to give the Megane much time since moving in but it does have a nice house to live in!

Been over a month in the new house and finally had a nice enough day to get the Megane cleaned and tucked away.

Lo1BsSE.jpg

dzH3Snr.jpg

ZRGnxRR.jpg

OcAKVy4.jpg

Z4ULNUg.jpg

wQrDKMV.jpg

aNEgetZ.jpg

Both frenchies wrapped up and on charge until the spring. I have a bit of a plan for the garage. I want to put up a ceiling and repaint but for now I'm pleased with the space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom