Maybach

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
the press release is OTT .. it's an S class that is longer with more leather and wood, of a higher quality, and some additional trim detailing on the outside.

I bet even a Mercedes salesman can't tell the difference between a Maybach and a boggo S class ...

The last one was just the same but based on a W220.
Anyone who has sat in both will be very very familiar with the majority of the interior.

YUCK! Putting an IWC clock in the Maybach is an effort to upbrand it which seriously devalues the illustrious name of IWC and is a cheap and tacky stunt. Maybach will not sell enough cars to make themselves viable (When the S class is so good,) and it really shouldn't try because the target market doesn't do tacky. (Mind you having watches "Inside RR" and hearing about getting people to buy into the RR lifestyle - Foxtrot Oscar! If I can afford one of your cars, you can bet your car salesman's genitalia that I already have a lifestyle and that it is better than anything that you could imagine.
This arrogance of branding adds no value and is shallow and cynical. Give me a product honestly made and of good materials, not the marketing BS, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom