Merc 2.2 CDI O2 and NOx sensor locations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jay Cartay

Car
Vito W639 111 CDI
I have error P2208 - Powertrain; NOx Sensor Heater Sensor Circuit bank 1 and P2242 - Powertrain; O2 Sensor Positive Current Control Circuit High bank 2 Sensor 1.

With this being a 4 cylinder engine, I have no clue where bank 1 is for the NOx sensor, nor where bank 2 is for the O2 sensor? Can anyone shed any light? Goole isn't helping much, and the only illustration I've found up to now has been for a V8 or V6 car.

I'd like to get cracking on sorting these so any help would be very much appreciated.

I have error P2208 - Powertrain; NOx Sensor Heater Sensor Circuit bank 1 and P2242 - Powertrain; O2 Sensor Positive Current Control Circuit High bank 2 Sensor 1.

With this being a 4 cylinder engine, I have no clue where bank 1 is for the NOx sensor, nor where bank 2 is for the O2 sensor? Can anyone shed any light? Goole isn't helping much, and the only illustration I've found up to now has been for a V8 or V6 car.

I'd like to get cracking on sorting these so any help would be very much appreciated.

Hi I had the same problem do you know if the sensor 2 cylinder 1 is the closest from the back of the car. C220 Blutec?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom