• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes CLS63 AMG 2015-

Cyclone1

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W218 CLS63 S AMG
On the lookout for a CLS63 AMG facelift 2015 onwards. Condition and service history must be excellent. I’ve been tracking a few on the usual selling sites, but wanted to see if any forum members have one to sell or know of one likely to come up for sale.

Jules

All colour combinations considered

knew you wouldn't stay away too long. will keep an eye out....

knew you wouldn't stay away too long. will keep an eye out....
Cheers and hope you are well. Just missed out on one this week. Starting to prefer a white coloured one, but given so few are on the market I doubt I’ll be able to be too picky haha!

There’s one on ebay not sure if you seen it?

There’s one on ebay not sure if you seen it?
There are 3 on there, x2 white and x1 Hyacinth red. All with dealers and a couple of them have been for sale for ages. Hoping for a private sale

Like your idea of white, my preference, the red one has too many flappy bits for me, prefer the understated look.

There are 3 on there, x2 white and x1 Hyacinth red. All with dealers and a couple of them have been for sale for ages. Hoping for a private sale
I saw a private one on there black one 2015!

Can you post the link on here please?

It was this one I added it to the watch list. It's been taken down though:

It was this one I added it to the watch list. It's been taken down though:

Thanks. I’d seen that one but thought it was advertised a touch too high. Maybe it sold or maybe it was just removed by the seller?

Thanks. I’d seen that one but thought it was advertised a touch too high. Maybe it sold or maybe it was just removed by the seller?
It was up for a while I think worth an offer I liked it as it had decent spec and was a S model

Thread can be deleted as car no longer needed.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom