• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes E320 CDI 55-reg 85k

drdolittle

Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Diesel S, Mercedes Benz C-Class Sport 58-reg
Hi All,

I have decided to buy a Jaguar XF and so must now sell my E320 CDI.

The E320 CDI is on a 55-reg 2005 in black. It is the Avantgarde model. The car has done 85,000 miles and comes with a FULL Mercedes Benz service history with receipts. It has tax until March and has 10 months MOT.

I am the 2nd owner and I have owned the car since May 2007. I purchased the car from Mercedes Benz Direct. I have both keys, all the manuals, the V5 and the MOT certificate (current and all previous). The car is HPI clear and is in very good condition.

The car has a high spec level : Full black leather interior, ABS, PAS, ESP, Airbags, Alloy Wheels, Black Metallic Paint, Alarm, Electric Windows x4, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, Adjustable Multi-Function steering wheel, Headrests x5, Computer, Harmon Kardon speakers, COMAND, front and rear parking sensors, Xenon Headlights, Climate Control, Electric seats with memory and heating, Automatic lights and wipers.

This is a lot of car for just £7250. I am open to offers.

Attachments

• merc2.jpg
    merc2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 259
  • merc3.jpg
    merc3.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 257
  • merc1.jpg
    merc1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 259
Hi All,

WOOHOO - I have sold the W211 from a really nice chap from Oxford today. :)

I cannot sleep as I am so excited about dropping off my deposit tomorrow on the XF. :)

Hi All,

WOOHOO - I have sold the W211 from a really nice chap from Oxford today. :)

I cannot sleep as I am so excited about dropping off my deposit tomorrow on the XF. :)

Oops - I meant to say "...to a really nice chap from Oxford today.":doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom