• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes parts

Car
ml 420cdi
Hi everyone is there a Mercedes Benz official website for parts? I’m fed up going to the dealership to buy them. Just want to get them online. thanks

I'd be happy with a MB parts dept I could actually even get thorough to!

My nearest (Macclesfield) are a complete waste of time. 5 calls in the last two days and failed to pick up on all of them. Rang the sales line and surprise surprise they answered immediately. Said he would get them to call back in the next 1/2 hour. 8 hours later, not a word. All gloss and no substance.

Advice from the brilliant guys at Nick Webster Mercedes got me out of trouble and a call to Mercedes Stoke sorted the part.

Last edited:
I've also used MB Newcastle for service items and small bits and pieces, and they've always been good.

I'd be happy with a MB parts dept I could actually even get thorough to!

My nearest (Macclesfield) are a complete waste of time. 5 calls in the last two days and failed to pick up on all of them. Rang the sales line and surprise surprise they answered immediately. Said he would get them to call back in the next 1/2 hour. 8 hours later, not a word. All gloss and no substance.

Advice from the brilliant guys at Nick Webster Mercedes got me out of trouble and a call to Mercedes Stoke sorted the part.
My local one has shut its parts counter to the public. A great shame as the guy always gave me a good discount. He left and they haven’t been able to replace him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom