ML270 tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IforG

Car
CL500 & ML270
I need tyres for my elderly ML270. It has Bridgestones on it now so do I spend a fortune on a new set of Bridgestones or is there anyone with experience of much cheaper tyres that they could recommend, please?

I need tyres for my elderly ML270. It has Bridgestones on it now so do I spend a fortune on a new set of Bridgestones or is there anyone with experience of much cheaper tyres that they could recommend, please?
I did about 130,000 miles in one although it’s no longer with me. I’d personally shop around the premium makes and go for whichever you can find the keenest deal on.

If you’re not desperate for time but are keen to maximise savings then it’s worth trying over the course of a few weeks as deals, rebates and prices change.

I found Continentals to be just about the best on that car, having had Dunlop, Pirelli and Michelin but the difference was slight and they all age over time (UV stiffens).

I’d personally stick with Pirelli, Continental, Michelin, and maybe Dunlop if you can. Yokohama are good but tend not to last long, compared to the others.

You get what you pay for with tyres. Cheaping out on the only part of the car which touches the road is never a wise move IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom