• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

New carbon steering wheel

C19WKR

Car
A45 AMG
Recently fitted carbon seat inserts, and the oem steering wheel felt a bit dated so decided to purchase a new carbon 1 to my spec.
Including, carbon fibre top and bottom, Alcantara sides and airbag with white stitching and white 12olock band.
I feel like it updates the inside a bit

Thoughts welcome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609_195601_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_195601_Gallery.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20240609_195608_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_195608_Gallery.jpg
    693.8 KB · Views: 44
I like that had similar on my c63

Attachments

• IMG-20240609-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240609-WA0000.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 10
Recently fitted carbon seat inserts, and the oem steering wheel felt a bit dated so decided to purchase a new carbon 1 to my spec.
Including, carbon fibre top and bottom, Alcantara sides and airbag with white stitching and white 12olock band.

Thoughts welcome.
Like that a lot! 😎🙂👍

looks nice.. matter of interest how much was all this?... did the company provide just airbag cover and you transferred the internals over from the old airbag to the new one? or did they supply a full airbag.. if you get my drift?

Who was the supplier. Very nice. Now you have me thinking mmm;)

looks nice.. matter of interest how much was all this?... did the company provide just airbag cover and you transferred the internals over from the old airbag to the new one? or did they supply a full airbag.. if you get my drift?
Thanks. They supplied the lot, and programmed it to suit my car as its the newer style steering wheel on an older model. The price is the worst part £1240 🙄

Who was the supplier. Very nice. Now you have me thinking mmm;)
It was a company from england mate found them on ebay and contacted them to make me a custom wheel.

Do you mind sharing the company name for anyone interested in doing a similar swap?
I like it by the way. Looks much nicer.
Its a company on ebay called outlet-london.
Would highly recommend, the only slight downside is that it took 6 weeks to make it.
outlet-london on eBay

Thoughts welcome.
Looks really good!

This was mine, Jack at Royal Steering Wheels made it for my CL55 Kompressor a few years ago. From my fading memory it was less than £400.

Steering wheel.jpg

Matt :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom