New member, first Merc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He does mean that. Though a chap on one of the US based forums had difficulty with the switches along the top being different...suggested something to do with canbus.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into that. I might be able to fit the stereo recommended to the older centre console with some work. Have integrated stuff in the past where it generally dosen't fit.

Yes, they do appear to be aftermarket wheels, but the price reflected that at least. I just can't justify the price of AMG III wheels which is what I wanted, considering I'll probably not keep this car a year and don't want to loose too much on it. Though I'll be doing any service & repair it needs, not cutting costs there! Like to change and try different things, and the lack of tow bars for this car is an issue.

Dave

It’s weird that they are shown in the owners manual, but not ‘approved’ in the UK :wallbash:

Got the Windscreen Washers fixed. Some clothead has removed the 15a fuse for the washers, and fitted it in a blank space that isn't used. Nice easy free fix anyway. Ordered new number plate lamp holders as they're temperamental. Can light a bulb off the plug on some wire OK, but couldn't light one once its fitted.

Have also ordered ABC fluid to service the suspension, and enquired about new boot carpet, as there is white paint all over the boot carpet. Finally, I've ordered new interior bulbs, as it currently has chav-blue bulbs fitted

Should have my new wheels this week too

New wheels arrived last weekend. They've been off to get refurbished, and are now ready to go

Just waiting on my Pirelli P-Zeros arriving that I ordered, as the current tyres are the wrong size for the car

Also, ABC fluid has been changed, and I'm having the AC diagnosed in Sunday to see why it's empty.
d6345680f62e52b7479a56c9cce24318.jpg
d925d0c0336806602458e79cc3fa5818.jpg

They are VERY nice!:D

Should be 19s really. usually a few on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom