New member introduction.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wagen

Car
s211 320cdi
Hi everyone,

Finally took the plunge and bought my first Mercedes in March last year. A good friend literally shoved me in the right direction after seeing one for sale that he thought would be suitable for our family.

A 2006/56 S211 E320CDI Estate which had it's first trip up to Snowdonia around a week after I'd purchased it. Unfortunately the car wasn't used much for the most part of last year due to the Lockdown measures being in place, but have been fortunate enough to be able to enjoy many happy miles in her since circumstances have improved. Am absolutely over the moon with it, easily the best engineered car that I have been fortunate enough to own and hopefully it will be with us for many years to come.

Must confess to being not the most knowledgeable with regards to the mechanics of cars but have always been willing to listen and learn, and am looking forward to engaging in conversation and general banter with one and all.

Hi welcome wagen …..you will find friendly knowledgeable people on this forum :banana:

Hi and welcome 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom