New Owner, New Member. Needing advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NicesS212indaUK

Car
E350 CDI
Greetings to all, respect to the veterans of this forum.

I’m here writing this after failing to contact directly a peer member of this online community (Killer HERTZ, feel free to jump in at any point).

So, surprisingly happy owner of “the most well spec’d example in the UK” of a E350CDI in S212 form, it has TVs in the rear and a few more options. It is pretty old (2010), and for the money paid I could have easily gotten a facelift model, but I prefer this shape and I appreciate rarity (this was a Mercedes Demonstration Car for all its life).

I will shoot up some photos if you boys are interested.

Now, let’s get to the reason why I am here: I need to set the Driver Distraction off from the engineering menu, the HU is NGT4. I want to be able to play video in motion and I could not find any coder, nor do I agree with the harness solution (not a fan of hardware over software and also not cost efficient), and while I could find someone who offered this on a previous gen NGT (Killer HERTZ), I could not make contact.

I’m looking for instructions on how to do it from the engineering menu or contact details for someone who can code in/around East London-Essex area.

I’ll be looking out for your replies.

Kind regards,
XandeR

Due to the fact it's illegal to use video in motion, nobody on the forum will provide you with the info.
If they did, it would be removed by admin for good reason.

Due to the fact it's illegal to use video in motion, nobody on the forum will provide you with the info.
If they did, it would be removed by admin for good reason.
Okay, was not aware. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom