• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

New S211 owner but already planning to sell

CarbonTrac

Car
S211 E-Class
Hi All,

MBClub / Mercedes noob here - Hi 👋

So, a bit of background, I have recently acquired a 2008 E220 S211 Advantgarde from a family member. It's in Silver and to be honest, I absolutely love it. I am not currently using the car, but I do plan to after it's had a bit of work - Rear ABS Sensors and Front Upper Ball Joints. I've always liked this generation of E-Class but when they were new I was loving my MINI JCW and Fiesta ST phase so they were over looked. Now I have a family and a job that see's me travelling up and down the motorway a few times a week (and the fact I have recently acquired one) my interest in them has peaked.

Anyway, back to my click bait title, I am not sure the acquired E-Class is a long term car for me - I would miss my heated seats far too much so I may look to sell this one and buy another which is much more suited to my taste. I have been on the lookout for a new car over the last few weeks anyway - Mk1 Volvo XC90, Merc ML - and I cant help but think the S211 may be a scratch I would like to itch now I have the option to do so.

I've included a couple of pictures of the E220 I have acquired, overall it's in a really condition apart from a small bit of scabbing to the rear arches.

Anyway, just saying Hello, I may be here for awhile, I may not but either way the S211 is an awesome car.

Thanks

IMG_0079.jpeg
IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0097.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom