newbie here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimbo1952

Car
e320cdi
Hi all

Been a member for a couple of weeks now and must say how much help you have all been helping me chose my new steed

Had her one week now fantastic car

Spec 2007 e320cdi saloon with panaramic roof ,distronic,nappa leather,dynamic multicontour front electric memory front seats,intelligent lighting,airmatic.rear centre screen,thermatronic ,front & rear heated seats,rear electric sunblind,command,split folding rear seats,prewired telephone,woodrim steering wheel,keyless go,auto boot closing and digital TV

Dealer said its the highest spec e class they had seen

Hi all

Been a member for a couple of weeks now and must say how much help you have all been helping me chose my new steed

Had her one week now fantastic car

Spec 2007 e320cdi saloon with panaramic roof ,distronic,nappa leather,dynamic multicontour front electric memory front seats,intelligent lighting,airmatic.rear centre screen,thermatronic ,front & rear heated seats,rear electric sunblind,command,split folding rear seats,prewired telephone,woodrim steering wheel,keyless go,auto boot closing and digital TV

Dealer said its the highest spec e class they had seen

it sounds excellent, can we have some pics. Welcome.

Sounds like a nice car, and welcome, very friendly place! :)

Welcome to the forum. There can't be many option boxes left unticked in the spec for your car. You were really lucky to find one like that.

Wow! Nice one!

welcome- fab spec on your car!

newbie again

Thanks for the comments I forgot a couple of items parktronic and harman kardon I will take some pics and putthem on forum once I have worked out how

Hi

Welcome car sounds lovely. Enjoy!

230K (jealous!!):devil: :D

Welcome to the forum mate, your car does sound like a rather high spec model, look forward to seeing some pics soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom