• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

No. P025218 malfuction 2014 Sprinter

Mindaugas28

Car
Mersedes benz sprinter
Hello, i've got a mulfuction.
No. P025218. Description - The output for the quantity control valve has a malfunction. The limit value for the current has not been attained.

Sveikas.
Looks like fuel quantity control vallve failed. He sits in a high pressure pump.
Bad news - you need a new pump.
Good news - there is a people who can refurbish it in Lithuania. It will cost 1/3 of a new pump and they will give you a 2 yer warranty.

well i am from Lithuania, but i live in UK. :) Do you know how much pressure pump cost?

Also car drives fine with no problem, engine indicator appeared, and when i did diagnostics, i've got this problem. I drived with this engine check about 300myles. So maybe its just indicator problems?

Guess what... me too.
No i don't know how much it will cost.
But if you will let me know what engine you hawe in a sprinter, or even better. If you tell your sprinter VIN i will be able to check it thru mercedes EPC.

Wow we are truly international,question posed by a member who is Lithuanian and answered by another fellow countryman,is this a first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom