nthell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Is anyone else having prob's with nthell?

The only website I can get to work at the mo with any certainty is this one :eek: apart from the obvious that nthell had obvious taste - I don't get why so many others won't work consistently. :mad:

I am a little fed up with them as they said the slow running broadband I have at home is an ongoing problem and wont be fixed for about 6 months :mad: not very good service that.

funny you should say that .....

My NTL broadband was running at lightning speed last night. :eek:

The IT Harbinger reports:

Published Wednesday 19th May 2004 14:19 GMT
NTL says it has no idea when it will resolve a problem that has left many of its punters unable to send email. The problem - which began yesterday - means that many of NTL's customers are experiencing problems sending email after the service was hit by the intermittent glitch.

According to NTL's status page: "NTL customers attempting to send email may currently find the mails take a long time to send, and may time out while trying to do so. This is due to a technical fault. Our engineers are aware and are working towards a resolution as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused."

A spokesman for NTL - which boasts more than one million broadband punters - explained that two servers have gone titsup resulting in a "complex failure" While punters have no problem receiving email, some users may have problems sending stuff. He was unable to give any indication as to when the problem might be fixed.

In the same boat here! Connection speed intermittent and email sending deffo having problems. :crazy:
Have to try a few times before can send one email out. Receiving emails so far no problems or maybe I'm speaking too soon!

Just ditched NTL - (for house moving purposes) - a shame as their formerly pathetic broadband service had just started to improve in my area.

My new provider will be Telewest, (unless anybody has even worse things to say about them than NTL!)

S.

Telewest is cool apart from the Newsgroups which I am led to believe are being located. I use their 1mps Broadband and cant complain.

speed tests

try using this simple speed test for broadband,i had a poor connection untill i complained and showed them these results,an ntl engineer alter my tapping in the box and ok know..
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom