• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Om642 exhaust back pressure sensor made in China ?

boxer 01

Car
w211 e320cdi sport g7 with paddleshift
Hi I received an exhaust back pressure sensor today which I ordered off eBay it's an original MB part in a box with a merc sticker on it and on the sensor it has the correct info with the merc logo and part number but it's made in china. Is this sensor genuine or should I return. I have seen other genuine ones made in Mexico too.
I should really have gone to my local dealers but they never answer the phone which annoys me no end.

Hi I received an exhaust back pressure sensor today which I ordered off eBay it's an original MB part in a box with a merc sticker on it and on the sensor it has the correct info with the merc logo and part number but it's made in china. Is this sensor genuine or should I return. I have seen other genuine ones made in Mexico too.
I should really have gone to my local dealers but they never answer the phone which annoys me no end.
From what I understand a lot of Mercedes parts are made in China, so I wouldn’t worry.

Ok thanks for your replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom