Osram nightbreakers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You can get them cheaper on E-Bay and other places. Just don't expect them to last as long as ordinary bulbs.

Russ

I've swopped out dips and mains first on the S203 and now the S204 for these, they're much better than standard bulbs but do not cause oncoming drivers to flash headlights at you.

Amazon sell auto bulbs very cheaply too

I was well impressed with nightbreaker H4's in my Corvette, they tranformed the cr*p dip beam but H7's have made much less difference to the main beam on my CLK, still fairly poor.

I should add that I have them, and they are indeed very bright when you look at them from the front. But driving mostly in London and on well-lit motorways I can't really comment on the increased visibility they may be providing.

Fit them to my CLK a couple of months ago. A big improvement in brightness and visiblity, although it does say the life expectancy is shorter than other bulbs. I would reccomend them, after all whats £15 every two years for new bulbs when you compare to the fuel that gets shovelled in.

I would reccomend them, after all whats £15 every two years for new bulbs

My first set only lasted 6 months, I'm hoping the second set last at least a year or the originals are going back in again(they still work after 6 years)

Russ

They've brought out a new longer life version, but they still don't last very long. I usually get about 6 months or 10k miles out of a set, but I usually drive with my dip on during the day.

I got 3 -4 months out of the Osram nightbreaker originals and 6 months out of the long lasting ones on the Volvo but the DRL's are the dip beam so on whenever I'm in the car. I switched out to Volvo's own make just as good but £22 a piece but 2 year guarantee. They been in since May with no issues.

The CLK has Bosch Power white bulbs much better than Osram or Phillips pure bright white light with a good beam and coverage been in a while now with no issues and I think were £22.95 a pair

I have Osram NightBreaker bulbs in both my W124s. Huge difference compared to the standard bulbs that were in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom