• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Pedals?????

I have sent the Top bidder a message with the real cost (£22.29 ) and Part No's from MB.

Excellent!

I have sent the Top bidder a message with the real cost (£22.29 ) and Part No's from MB.

Top man! I have done this in the past with someone trying to fleece people into buying a grille!

I don't think you can blame the seller either - the auction started at 99p. If people are too stupid to check for themselves that's their problem.

To be honest , it's not often it happens , but i agree with Stats :p

If you can't be bothered to check the price from the Stealer before you start bidding on something , then you deserve all you get !!

Good luck to the seller !

H

I don't think you can blame the seller either - the auction started at 99p. If people are too stupid to check for themselves that's their problem.

Doesn't happen often - but I agree with Stats and was looking for words along the same lines.:D

If you know you want something - surely you check out the normal retail outlet prices first before assuming Ebay offers a bargain? I know I always do and then decide how much I'll pay via Ebay.

What can i say. That's Show Business :p It looks like he has bought them anyway :crazy:

Last edited:

Hell we should complain about all shops and businesses in the entire country while we´re at it, who ever heard of a company selling something for more than they paid for it at the wholesalers?!!? :confused:

MB aren't wholesalers - they're retail that dictate the official price of parts. You shouldn't ever have to pay more than this so Peter has a fair point.

I think they're High-Lo's pedals. At the end of the day he's not really fleecing as such IMHO. If you want to go to the stealer and get them cheaper you can do, it's just that some people don't have the clue about going to them for such an easy mod. I wouldn't have known about them had I not joined this site and seen them on other members cars. All's fair in love and ebay :D :D (within reason of course)

Last edited:

The seller provided a link to his eBay shop where you can buy the pedals for a fixed price of £54.00.

In the light of that, would you still not blame the seller?

If that is the case then it's a bit cheeky yes.

It's no different to someone like a reputable car garage like say Cheshire Classic benz who buy cars in good condition with relatively low mileage cheaply and then sell them on with an increase in price. I think rather than kick up a fuss, let the people who want to buy do just that knowing that you have 1) bought them at the correct price and fitted them and 2) could sell the same items at a slightly cheaper price maybe and make a profit aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom