• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Problem SRS light

Bluelightmercedes

Car
Mercedes C220 CDI
Hi

I’ve recently got a SRS Airbag solid warning light on the dash of my C220 CDI W204. I’ve brought the codes up and it’s given me 2 for both front head rests.

These are the codes.

B1C1113

The NECK-PRO head restraint "Driver" has a malfunction. There is an open circuit.
And

B1C1713?

The NECK-PRO head restraint "Front passenger" has a malfunction. There is an open circuit.

Has anyone got any experience of this fault or how I can resolve it. I’ve checked the wiring under both seats which looks ok. I’ve also tried resetting the codes with no joy as it comes straight back on.

Thanks in advance

Hi

I’ve recently got a SRS Airbag solid warning light on the dash of my C220 CDI W204. I’ve brought the codes up and it’s given me 2 for both front head rests.

These are the codes.

B1C1113

The NECK-PRO head restraint "Driver" has a malfunction. There is an open circuit.
And

B1C1713?

The NECK-PRO head restraint "Front passenger" has a malfunction. There is an open circuit.

Has anyone got any experience of this fault or how I can resolve it. I’ve checked the wiring under both seats which looks ok. I’ve also tried resetting the codes with no joy as it comes straight back on.

Thanks in advance
Just for info No faulty wiring has been found and all fuses were good. I spent hours and hours trying different things to no avail. I have managed to turn the airbag light off by going into the airbag module settings with a diagnostic machine and turning the airbags for the Neck pro off. I think it was under CAH on the settings. I did try resistors prior to this but that didn’t work. The Auto electrician had the diagnostic so it’s worth just getting them turned off rather than messing around if you can’t locate a fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom